Life Care Center of Fort Wayne’s central location to the heart of the city makes finding lodging, restaurants or events easy. Among the many things to do in Fort Wayne, for a day trip we suggest:
- Visit Fort Wayne provides a collection of attractions in the Fort Wayne area, as well as an events calendar and accommodations list.
- The Fort Wayne Museum of Art houses exhibitions of American and related art from the 19th century to today.
- Housed in the 1893 City Hall building, The History Center maintains a large collection of local Fort Wayne and Allen County artifacts.
- Built in 1928 as the Embloyd Theatre, the Embassy Theatre features Broadway productions as well as the Fort Wayne Philharmonic Orchestra, musical concerts and cinema showings.
- Fort Wayne’s indoor mall, Glenbook Square features a variety of shops and restaurants for any taste.